28.1.08

NO in Red

26 January 2008
A virus. A bloody virus got on my computer through all the firewalls, antiviral protection and simpe safe-computing habits I've built up over the years. A bloody virus and my day is shot to hell. I got up in the morning, knowing the virus was on the computer, and watched some footy on the television anyway. Some enjoyable FA cup football to relax me a bit. Then I started on the various repair techniques; none of which worked. Eventually, I had to fit in a trip to Fry's because all of my thumbdrives have gone walkabout and I desperately need to transfer necessary driver files from a laptop to the newly formatted and installed desktop. Well, what's a trip to Fry's without a side-trip to NFG, right? This is the firelane curb in front, and slightly to the side, of the front door. It pretty much sums up how I felt. NO!
No

Cheers.

~KR (Written on 27 January 2008)

Camera: Canon PowerShot SD850 IS
Exposure: 0.004 sec (1/250)
Aperture: f/8
Focal Length: 5.8 mm
ISO Speed: 80
Exposure Bias: 0 EV
Flash: Flash did not fire

No comments: