30.10.07

Budweiser, Meet Shiner

23 October 2007
It's Tuesday and you know what that means by now. Dollar pint night and trivia at No Frill's Grill. Brett called me as I was driving home to query whether we would be there or not. It was, I suppose, never really in question. But, I'd just returned from a week long trip and was pretty tired, and Marita Beth has decided to get back into her weekly Tuesday night dance class. So, we went a little early for sustenance. I hung around and played trivia with Brett & Jill until 9:30 or so, then I, too, left. I was tired. During the entire day, though, I took only 2 photos. One too blurry to publish and this one:
Budweiser, meet Shiner.
The Budweiser neon sign reflected in the swirly head of my Shiner Bock. I'm not sure if Budweiser has enough body to reflect a Shiner sign.
Cheers.

~KR (23 October 2007)

Listening to:
Heart of Glass by Daniel Lindenberg

Camera: Canon PowerShot SD850 IS
Exposure: 0.125 sec (1/8)
Aperture: f/2.8
Focal Length: 5.8 mm
ISO Speed: 200
Exposure Bias: 0/3 EV
Flash: Flash did not fire

No comments: