30.10.07

The Flower

24 October 2007 Hump day. I woke up pretty early today. I suppose the result of late nights and early mornings for a week while in London. I'm not sure whether I like it or not. But, while my dear wife slumbered in her bed, I got the coffee made, fed the pets and took some photos. Marita Beth & Kelly (over at A Wee Bit of JeLLy) have always taken great "nature" shots. Partly because of the excellent macro settings on their camera. Now, I have a camera with a macro setting, too. I'm enjoying it. Flower? This is a flower of some sort. Marita Beth gets beautiful arrangements of flowers from John at both TRF & Bristol, so each week, we have these wonderful flowers in the house. On Wednesday, this one was in full bloom, and I liked the potential, so I grabbed a few close-ups. If anyone knows what kind of flower this is, I'd love to know. Cheers. ~KR (24 October 2007) Listening to: One Way or Another by Yellow Scab Camera: Canon PowerShot SD850 IS Exposure: 0.1 sec (1/10) Aperture: f/2.8 Focal Length: 5.8 mm ISO Speed: 200 Exposure Bias: 0/3 EV Flash: Flash did not fire

No comments: