31.10.07

Witchy Works

28 October 2007
It was a very long day, but I think it was mostly due to the fact that I had a very long drive home still in front of me for that evening. The fact that every Sunday night after a long day of walking around drinking beer and eating fatty foods there remains a nearly 5 hour drive home, really wears one out. Luckily, Joseph was in new boots so wasn't quite as interested as normal in constant walking (thank goodness, my feet still were swollen and hurting from the previous days walking). So, we sat a bit, we talked a bit, we visited with a lot of people. It was, all in all, a very enjoyable day. Joseph got wrapped up in a conversation with some folks I didn't know, so I wandered off. Just about the time the nightly fireworks were starting. So, I headed up there, set my camera on Fireworks Mode and started taking photos. At one point, a "witch" walked in front of the camera giving me this lovely shot:
Fireworks
I love the way my little camera handles fireworks. Nearly all the photos I took were pretty darned decent.
Cheers.

~KR (28 October 2007)

Camera: Canon PowerShot SD850 IS
Exposure: 2 sec (2)
Aperture: f/8
Focal Length: 6.6 mm
ISO Speed: 80
Exposure Bias: 0/3 EV
Flash: Flash did not fire

No comments: