30.10.07

Foggy Dew

26 October 2007
Marita Beth wrote recently that we don't get much fog in our area. She's completely right. Perhaps half a dozen times a year do we see fog, and of those, maybe one is truly dense, pervasive fog. It just doesn't happen very often. So, when it does, it's kind of special. I love the serenity that seems to accompany a foggy morning. So, this morning as I was driving through the Arlington Bottoms on my way to work, I resolved to capture a bit of that serenity on "film." I tried to do it from a moving car, but that wasn't working. So, finally, I pulled over, put my hazards on and took a couple of photos. I like this one the better of the two
Foggy Dew
but, I'm ultimately disappointed. I guess you really can't capture emotion on film. How sad.
Cheers.

~KR (26 October 2007)

Listening to:
Blonde Women by Marlene Dietrich
on Cocktail Hour: Marlene Dietrich

Camera: Canon PowerShot SD850 IS
Exposure: 0.001 sec (1/800)
Aperture: f/5
Focal Length: 18.6 mm
ISO Speed: 80
Exposure Bias: 0/3 EV
Flash: Flash did not fire, auto mode

No comments: