2.11.07

Señor Abuelo

1 November 2007
My boss decided early in the day that he wanted to take me to lunch for a natal day celebration. I always take my birthday off as a matter of course, so he chose the day after. Who am I to say no to a free lunch? I called Marita Beth & she came up and joined us at Abuelo's for a quick bite to eat. She had her lunch and went shopping to finalize some fabric picking. I had lunch and went back to work. But, on the way back to the car, I snapped a photo of this excellent gentleman.
Statue at Abuelo's
I don't know who he is, but I presume he's Señor Abuelo and it's his restaurant in which we just ate. Whoever he is, his fantastic mustachioed, top-hatted, concrete profile just needed a photograph.
Cheers.

~KR (1 November 2007)

Listening to:
Baby Come to Me by Patti Austin & James Ingram
on Billboard Top 100 of 1983

Camera: Canon PowerShot SD850 IS
Exposure: 0.006 sec (1/160)
Aperture: f/8
Focal Length: 5.8 mm
ISO Speed: 80
Exposure Bias: 0/3 EV
Flash: Flash did not fire, auto mode

No comments: