30.10.07

Sheep, Cat & Dog

25 October 2007
I'm not prone to posting photos of our cat very often. There's many a reason for that, but suffice it to say that the cat and I are not necessarily the chummiest of pals. But, she's terribly cute sometimes. This evening I got home from my work-a-day life and found the cat curled up on my pillow. Since I'm allergic to cats, Marita Beth tries very hard to cover my pillow with other pillows or, in this case, stuffed animals. That way Artemis can't sleep directly on the pillow I have to rest my head on. Most days it works, but this time, Artemis snuggled down in between the stuffed sheep and the stuffed Border Collie that we had picked up in Scotland recently. It makes a cute photo.
Sheep, Cat & Dog
I tried to take more, but the flash woke her and she scampered off. As I said, not the chummiest of pals are we.
Cheers.

~KR (25 October 2007)

Listening to
Tempted by Richard Thompson
on Richard Thompson - 1000 Years of Popular Music (2 CD & 1 DVD Set)

Camera: Canon PowerShot SD850 IS
Exposure: 0.017 sec (1/60)
Aperture: f/8
Focal Length: 5.8 mm
ISO Speed: 200
Exposure Bias: 0/3 EV
Flash: Flash fired, auto mode, red-eye reduction

No comments: