10.9.07

Abandoned Buggy

4 September 2007
It's Monday, September 10th and I'm just getting to photos taken on September 4th. The woes of a busy work schedule. The worst part about posting nearly a week after the photo was taken is that by that time I've lost the emotion that sparked the photo in the first place. I'm sure that this photo sparked some sort of righteous outrage in me. But, I can't recall exactly.
Abandoned Shopping Cart

I would imagine that I felt appalled at the state of our society. That I was angry at the volume of trash caught in the wheels. That perhaps I was even covertly thinking about how to get that shopping cart out of the drainage ditch and into my smallish car. Really, who hasn't wanted a shopping cart at one point or another. But today, six days later, I can't tell you a thing about what I was thinking.
Cheers.

~KR (4 September 2007)

Listening to:
Hungry Eyes by Merle Haggard
on Down Every Road - Disk 2

Camera: Canon PowerShot S1 IS
Exposure: 0.1 sec (1/10)
Aperture: f/3.1
Focal Length: 19.1 mm
Exposure Bias: 0/3 EV
Flash: Flash did not fire

No comments: