14.9.07

Peanuts

10 September 2007
When I left for work on Monday morning, I'd been away from Marita Beth for 3 weeks, and she'd been out of town for 11 weeks. When I got home Monday evening, there she was. Home. Safe, sound & beautiful. Did I take a photo to commemorate that? No. I suck, I'm sorry. Instead, as we were preparing for bed, I took this photo:
peanuts(10th)
I'd recently placed a restock order for East Wind Games and this was the packing material in the box. It harkens back to the Texture assignment rather than the Soft, Purple or Black & White assignments I currently have, but I like it anyway.
Cheers.

~KR (10 Septmber 2007)

Listening to:
Limbo Rock by the Champs
on Land of 1000 Dances

Camera:
Canon PowerShot S1 IS
Exposure: 0.4 sec (2/5)
Aperture: f/2.8
Focal Length: 5.8 mm
Exposure Bias: 0/3 EV
Flash: Flash did not fire

I post with WriteToMyBlog

No comments: