14.9.07

Garden of Angels

11 September 2007
A day that changed so many lives and so many industries, forever. Flags flew at half-mast, prayers were said and songs were sung through the United States on this anniversary of a terrible thing. I chose as my subject for today the cemetary I drive by every day, The Garden of Angels. I've photographed it before, many times. But, I like this one a lot.
Garden of Angels...again
The people are gone, but their legacies, their families and memories of them remain. I'm not one to stand on ceremony, and I certainly don't wish to be placed in a box under 6 feet of dirt when I'm gone; but the amount of love and care that goes into keeping this little Garden clean and fresh is amazing. This dedication to the memories of those who have gone before is peaceful and happy. May those happy memories never fade.
Cheers.

~KR (11 September 2007)

Listening to:
Hallelujah by Jeff Buckley
on Grace

Camera: Canon PowerShot S1 IS
Exposure: 0.008 sec (1/125)
Aperture: f/4.5
Focal Length: 58 mm
Exposure Bias: 0/3 EV
Flash: Flash did not fire

I post with WriteToMyBlog

No comments: