9.9.07

Up a Tree

2 September 2007 Sunday. More errands to run, this time to Office Depot and various other office/work-related places. In the parking lot of Office Depot, they have these really beautiful trees. I'm not an arborologist or botanist or anything that would even remotely resemble someone who studies or works with trees or plants of any kind. But, I sure can appreciate their beauty. I took several photos, from various angles, I like the way this one turned out best:
Up a tree
I have no idea what type of tree (tall bush) it is, but it shor-nuff is purty.
Cheers.

~KR (2 September 2007)

Listening to:
Stinkfist by Tool
on Ænima

Camera: Canon PowerShot S1 IS
Exposure: 0.002 sec (1/640)
Aperture: f/4.5
Focal Length: 29.9 mm
Exposure Bias: 0/3 EV
Flash: Flash did not fire

No comments: