12.9.07

Figs

7 September 2007
It's amazing to me how I can be in a new place and still not take a photo. Much of it is, I'm sure, down to the fact that I keep my camera in my backpack and it's not always easily accessible. It's just large enough that I can't carry it in my pockets. And, although I really do like my camera, I think perhaps I need something a little less space-hogging for my travelogues. For day-to-day use at home it's fine and I won't abandon it, but supplement it I think I must. Friday, and again, no photos taken but this one:
figs(7th)
This is a photo of the Figs metal meets window logo in Laguardia Airport. We arrived early enough that the exceptionally non-existent security line left us with time to kill. If there's one thing I know how to do well, it's kill time in an Airport (except XNA which closes at some ridiculously early hour). Thus, the Figs.
Cheers.

~KR (7 September 2007)

Listening to:
Johnny Jump Up by Amadan
on The Swallowtail

Camera: Canon PowerShot S1 IS
Exposure: 0.006 sec (1/160)
Aperture: f/4.5
Focal Length: 24.8 mm
Exposure Bias: 0/3 EV
Flash: Flash did not fire

 I post with WriteToMyBlog

No comments: