17.9.07

Cherub

15 September 2007
This is a weekend I look forward to all year long. It's the yearly Grapevine Grapefest, now in its 21st year. As per our norm, Joe, Starr, Marita Beth & I secured tickets to the People's Choice event. But, to start the day, MB & I had breakfast with Joe & Starr (and Troy and Alex) at the Capp's house. We were treated to absolutely delightful quiche, scones, coffee, tea, ,mimosa's, beer & fruit. Hooray for a great way to start the day. I took a scad of photos and really had difficulty narrowing it down. But, I chose this one ultimately:
Cherub
It's a cherub that was on the base of a statue of the Madonna. I like statues, I like hand-made statues. But this one was creepy. It was being sold by someone called Trailer Couture (I think). Unusual offerings in an unusual setting.
Cheers.

~KR (15 September 2007)

Listening to:
Nat King Cole by Adam Green
on Jacket Full of Danger

Camera: Canon PowerShot S1 IS
Exposure: 0.008 sec (1/125)
Aperture: f/4.5
Focal Length: 58 mm
Exposure Bias: 0/3 EV
Flash: Flash did not fire, auto mode

I post with WriteToMyBlog

No comments: