19.9.07

The Hydrant and the Box

18 September 2007
Construction. Everywhere, construction. I suppose it's a sign of a burgeoning economy and more middle-class growth. To me, it's an eye-sore and a further strain on an over-peopled area. But, there are certainly things that no construction zone should ever be without: a hydrant, a pile of dirt and an empty box.
Hydrant & Box
This construction site is right next to my office building. So, I suppose it'll be good in that it'll offer a greater choice of food stuffs for lunch, more hotels for visiting travellers and a new gas station that will be far more convenient than either of the other two immediately available. Nonetheless, I could do without the constant construction & subsequent inconvenience.
Cheers.

~KR (18 September 2007)

Listening to:
I Hope You Meet Again by Saw Doctors
on If This Is Rock and Roll, I Want My Old Job Back

Camera: Canon PowerShot S1 IS
Exposure: 0.002 sec (1/640)
Aperture: f/4.5
Focal Length: 58 mm
Exposure Bias: 0/3 EV
Flash: Flash did not fire

No comments: