17.9.07

Lamp Texture

16 September 2007
Nearly caught up am I. This is my last photo of the sequence of "catching up." After a lazy day in which MB and I saw a movie, had lunch & went grocery shopping, it was bedtime before I realized I hadn't a photo to my day. I grabbed my trusty Canon and took this just before I turned off all the lights for a peaceful sleep.
Lamp Shade
The camera is resting on the hem of the shade with the focal point on the texture in the centre of the image. I tilted the camera just a little to get a corner-to-corner line with the seam. In truth, I kind of like it.
Cheers.

~KR (16 September 2007)

Listening to:
Black Hole Sun by Soundgarden
on Superunknown Camera:

Canon PowerShot S1 IS
Exposure: 0.067 sec (1/15)
Aperture: f/2.8
Focal Length: 5.8 mm
Exposure Bias: 0/3 EV
Flash: Flash did not fire

I post with WriteToMyBlog

No comments: