17.9.07

Stumble, You Might Fall

13 September 2007
I had the opportunity to take a Business Ethics class today. It's all common sense you know, and anyone who can't understand the legal pitfalls created by ignoring ethical behaviour really shouldn't have a job in corporate America. But, nonetheless we're required to take the class ever 5 years or so. Today was my day. It afforded me the opportunity to walk halls and pathways in the overly large work complex that I don't normally traverse. That's where this photo came from. I found myself in a deserted stairwell with a little bit of time to kill, so, voila!
Taking the Stairs
There's a series of stair photos, but I liked this one best (even if it is a little fuzzy).
Cheers.

~KR (13 September 2007)

Listening to:
Flashdance...What a Feeling by Irene Cara
on Billboard Top 100 of 1983

Camera: Canon PowerShot S1 IS
Exposure: 0.5 sec (1/2)
Aperture: f/2.8
Focal Length: 5.8 mm
Exposure Bias: 0/3 EV
Flash: Flash did not fire

No comments: