17.9.07

SCO

12 September 2007
Don't you hate it when you think you've taken photos, a number of them even, then when you go to choose the best one of the day for your daily journal you find out that they're all rubbish. Either too blurry, or over/under-exposed or whatever. That happened today. I took a bunch of photos of my dogs on my way out the door this morning. All (ALL!) of them were too blurry for use (or even to keep...I trashed them). Luckily, I did snap a few shots in my office (read: cubicle) as well. This photo
scotland_sticker_12th
is of a Scotland auto bumper sticker that hangs on my wall directly in front of me over the phone. When things are bleak, or I'm stressed, I will sometimes sit and stare at the SCO on a white saltire and remember: "I work toward an ultimate goal. I want to retire to Scotland." This cleansing process works. I only wish I didn't have to do it quite so often.
Cheers.

~KR (12 September 2007)

Listening to:
Terra Nova by iLiKETRAiNS
on Progress Reform

Camera: Canon PowerShot S1 IS
Exposure: 0.1 sec (1/10)
Aperture: f/3.1
Focal Length: 27.9 mm
Exposure Bias: 0/3 EV
Flash: Flash did not fire

No comments: