18.9.07

Cubicle Hall

17 September 2007
As you've likely gleaned, I work in Corporate America. I'm not always happy about it, but it does (kind of) pay the bills. And for the greater part I'm proud to be part of the company I work for. I work at the Headquarters of one of the largest (if not the largest) employer in North Texas. This photo is of the hall formed by the mass of cubicles directly outside of my cube.
Cube Hall
I've no idea who that is that walked through the photo just as I pressed the shutter, but it speaks well. The headless, nameless almost etheral personage is pretty much the way most corporations see their employees. We're more a number than a name and are easily (and sometimes frequently) replaced. Ahh, the cubicle hall that is also my cubicle hell.
Cheers.

~KR (17 September 2007)

Listening to:
Blue Monday by Tanghetto
on La Mujer de Mi Hermano

Camera: Canon PowerShot S1 IS
Exposure: 0.2 sec (1/5)
Aperture: f/2.8
Focal Length: 5.8 mm
Exposure Bias: 0/3 EV
Flash: Flash did not fire

I post with WriteToMyBlog

No comments: