20.1.08

Abstract Reflection

15 January 2008
Mini Challenge: Abstract
I find it amusing that here I am in Toronto, Canada a veritable world away from my home in North Texas and I'm taking photos inside my hotel room rather than being out and about experiencing Toronto. Ok. Truth be told, I've done that already; I've done that to the tune of 4 beers, a grilled cheese sandwich and three martinis. I think it's definitely high time to spend some quality photo-shooting time in my hotel room. So, with abstract in mind I took this:
Abstract
.
The shower had been running full steam for some time and the mirror was coated in glittering droplets of water. That's my hooped brown & tan sleeve in the reflection. I liked it more then than I do now, but it is what it is. And since none of the photos I took during the day (in to work before dawn, out after sundown) turned out well, this is what we get.
Cheers.

~KR (Written on 18 January 2008)

Listening to:
The Spirit of Radio by Rosetta Stone

Camera: Canon PowerShot SD850 IS
Exposure: 0.125 sec (1/8)
Aperture: f/2.8
Focal Length: 5.8 mm
ISO Speed: 200
Exposure Bias: 1 EV
Flash: Flash did not fire

No comments: