25.1.08

Mr. Steer the Mummy?

23 January 2008
Out of town vendor's in town for work. We took him to downtown Ft. Worth because he'd never been and wanted to. Sadly, Terrill was unable to join us. So, Lou, Eric & I went and had a great time. We parked in the parking garage and started our tour of Sundance Square with me as the tour-guide (hah! that's a laugh) wending our way toward a billiard hall. I was telling Lou & Eric of the topiary "statues" scattered throughout the downtown area when we came across one. Little did I know that they had dressed the cow up as though he were an extra in the Texas Chainsaw Massacre. I giggled and giggled when I saw this. It looks so bovinely ridiculous.
Texas Chainsaw Massacre Cow?

Cheers.

~KR (Written on 24 January 2008)

Listening to:
4 Twenty by Hanging on the Floorboards

Camera: Canon PowerShot SD850 IS
Exposure: 0.017 sec (1/60)
Aperture: f/2.8
Focal Length: 5.8 mm
ISO Speed: 400
Exposure Bias: 0/3 EV
Flash: Flash did not fire, auto mode

No comments: