25.1.08

Good for the Soul

22 January 2008
Mini-Challenge: Good for the Soul
I honestly thought when I saw the challenge topic that my entry would be beer, or beer-related. Then, on Tuesday night, the 22nd, I came home to two puppies who were frantically wanting to welcome me home. That...that is good for the soul. The only way it could be better for the soul would be to somehow squeeze the other puppy and my wife into the photo. That would be damn near "perfect" for the soul.
Good for the Soul

This is Cormac. He's a little more frantic than the elder Berecyntia (we call her 'Tia) but every bit as loving. They both just went nuts when I came home this evening. Perhaps it's because Marita Beth is in Florida and the cat is just bitchy so no fun as a playmate. Whatever the cause, I love the unadulaterated adoration they provide.
Cheers.

~KR (Written on: 24 January 2008)

Listening to:
Parting Shot by The Hope Trust

Camera: Canon PowerShot SD850 IS
Exposure: 1 sec (1)
Aperture: f/2.8
Focal Length: 5.8 mm
ISO Speed: 250
Exposure Bias: 0/3 EV
Flash: Flash did not fire

No comments: