20.1.08

Pearson International Airport (YYZ)

16 January 2008
Up early and at work again. Had to make sure that the folks knew how to do what I had just trained them to do. They did. It was good. Now, it was time to think about going to my next stop...or not. I was supposed to head to Montreal next, but some critical equipment didn't arrive in time. So, my next stop became home. I booked a flight home and headed to the airport. The security and customs line were blessedly small, so even though I thought I was running behind, I actually arrived with an hour and a half to spare. Good. Time for lunch. An expensive Corned Beef sandwich and several chapters in my book later I headed to the plane. I'd already checked the Upgrade list and there simply was no way, so I was in no hurry to take my ERAS (Exit Row Aisle Seat). I snapped this photo as I was walking down the gangway to the plane for boarding:
The Flight Home
.
I'd be home to my wife and pups in just a few short hours. Hooray.
Cheers.

~KR (Written on 18 January 2008)

Listening to:
Silently Falling by Chris Squire 
from Fish out of Water

Camera: Canon PowerShot SD850 IS
Exposure: 0.002 sec (1/500)
Aperture: f/2.8
Focal Length: 5.8 mm
ISO Speed: 200
Exposure Bias: 0/3 EV
Flash: Flash did not fire, auto mode

No comments: