20.1.08

VT - 5¢

17 January 2008
I think a pattern is developing in the early part of this year. Yet another post about beer. :-)
This photo was taken at the local watering hole, No Frills Grill where my lovely wife decided I needed to go after spending the greater part of a week in Canada where they've never even heard of No Frills Grill (more the pity, that). So, bundled against the cold (a freezing 54 degrees, she took me to the pub. I'd neglected to take a photo during the day, having spent it inside 4 grey walls staring at a computer screen, but I did remember to take the camera with me to the pub. So, here's a shot of my wife's beer of choice when we're at NFG, Corona Light.
2008011785936 PM
I personally drink Shiner Bock when I'm there as it's a wholly drinkable beverage and fits my budget nicely. NFG treats it as a domestic (which it is) rather than an import. I appreciate that.
Cheers.

~KR (Written: 20 January 2008)

Watching: Manchester City vs West Ham United
Score: 1 - 1
Time: Halftime

Camera: Canon PowerShot SD850 IS
Exposure: 0.6 sec (3/5)
Aperture: f/2.8
Focal Length: 5.8 mm
ISO Speed: 200
Exposure Bias: 1 EV
Flash: Flash did not fire

No comments: