25.1.08

Night Light Close-Up

21 January 2008
Went to work this morning despite being sick. I guess that's how much I care. I felt lousy and don't really feel like I got much accomplished, but there's a certain sense of satisfaction in knowing that I was strong enough to stave off this damn cold long enough to get into work. After work, however, I went straight home. No bar, no restaurant, no pool hall. Just home to two dogs, a cat that doesn't much care for me and some Nighttime Cold Medicine. While fixing that for myself I noticed this string of decorative lights around the kitchen window and thought: "gosh, those are kinda pretty" (I think it was the cold medicine already taking hold). I got the camera and you get this photo:
Decorative Light
Cheers.

~KR (Written on 22 January 2008)

Listening to:
We Are the Champions by Queen
from Queen - Greatest Hits

Camera: Canon PowerShot SD850 IS
Exposure: 0.125 sec (1/8)
Aperture: f/2.8
Focal Length: 5.8 mm
ISO Speed: 200
Exposure Bias: 0/3 EV
Flash: Flash did not fire

No comments: